Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

H&M Homewares collection is awesome. I got new bath towels!

Frickin' delighted.

I got new bath towels this week as a thank you/ birthday gift and I love them. I chose them and I got lucky! These are from the H&M homewares collection which has just launched in Nottingham. It's a small section upstairs but its so good.

The towels come in black, pink and grey. I am of course, all over the black ones. however, I must admit that I would have paid whatever was needed. They were on sale! I got the two black bath towels for £7 each and the hand towel for £3!  Result!

It's replacing towels which have been destroyed with bleaching and dye over the years. I'm going to have to be more careful now that I have nicer ones!

I'm not into the more girly colors which were full price so this was perfect for me. Happy out.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar