Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's in My Purse: Concert Edition!

Hey there Internet friends! Welcome back to she is little she is fierce! Glad you could stop by! Today's post is going to be what I carried with me in my purse to the plethora of concert's I've been too recently! If you don't know I went to three concerts all within about a week of one another. I saw One Direction, Ed Sheeran and then went to a one day music festival. So it's safe to say I'm a seasoned concert goer. Lol. So let's get into what's in my purse! 


This is the purse that I've been using! It's pretty small but BOY OH BOY can this little baby hold a ton of stuff! I purchased this from H&M in store. Unfortunately I couldn't find a link to it online but I did find one that's similar! It's a black pleather cross-body with gold detail. Very simple and definitely concert appropriate. 

First thing I have is my wallet. Obviously I can't fit a full size wallet so I usually just take my Zip ID case from Vera Bradley. It's small and holds the essentials: ID, medical cards, money, credit cards, etc.

Next is gum. I have to have gum on me all the time. I chew gum like it's going outta style. Plus I mean cute boys, concerts, gotta always be prepared!

Deodorant might be the most important thing to bring with you. If you're going to be an outside concert or jut hardcore jamming out in a crowd of people deodorant is necessary. The more the merrier!

A phone charger is vital to a lasting night. Taking pictures and videos, uploading them to Instagram, texting your friends takes a lot out of your phone so bring an external charger! You can plug it right into your phone and it will charge your battery so it doesn't run out! The worst thing is your phone dying halfway through your favorite artist's set. There are tons of different charger options out there so finding one to fit you is easy peasy!

If you want higher quality pictures than from your phone bring a camera! Usually venues only allow you to bring a point and shoot so check beforehand. This is a Samsung one that I got a few years back. It's got great zoom and records video too! And it's small and compact so it doesn't take up too much room in my purse! 

Hand sanitizer is a must when you're going to be concert going. I'm kinda a germ freak so it's a must for me. 

Gotta have chapstick too! Don't want my lips to be all chapped and gross! Again cute boys are there..... 

Advil is a necessity to keeping your head, literally. Once the band get's going and the bass is bumping a headache can come on faster than the next song. So to keep headaches at bay take some Advil before!

Phone, which is a no brainer. In the world of uploading everything to Instagram and Twitter your phone is crucial to concert going. Make sure you have enough space for all the photos and video you'll be taking. Nothing's worse than running out of room! 

Last is your ticket. Can't do anything without it! So make sure you bring it with you! 


That's all that's in my purse! I know it's small but it can really hold a ton! I'll definitely be using this purse for more than just concerts! 

Lemme know in the comments or by tweeting me what's in your purse when you go to concerts! I'd love to know what to bring next time! :)

Till next time lovelies!






"remember money can't buy happiness, but it can buy concert tickets. and that is better"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar