Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Coco Chanel was a bisexual, drug using, nazi spy dating mad woman???? This I have to read!


oooh! I love a fashionable scandal! Even if it is nearly 90 years old! A new book on Coco Chanel is set to reveal that the designer was a drug using, bi sexual who had an affair with Salvador Dali and it will also use evidence to prove that Chanel also dated a Nazi spy - WHAT THE HELL????

Has someone told Karl yet?

One things for sure, it's going to be more interesting then that brutal 'Coco before Chanel' documentary which was released two summers ago - yawn!!!

The book is titled : 'Coco Chanel : An Intimate Life' and is set to hit the shelves of books stores nationwide in November - brilliant! I'm popping my name down for a copy as soon as!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar