Press Sample
I am absolutely in love with Irotoiro Nail art on Instagram. The designs are sort of vintage and Nordic-inspired. When I saw the design I just linked, I was like YUP, I'm all over that and decided to re-create the look! The looks on that page are so whimsical and just make me smile. I loved this manicure so much that I wore it for nine days and I have a wear test for you!
| Handpainted Floral Spring Nail Art |
First, let's break down to colors. This is very much a primary color palette.
Beige: Morgan Taylor My Main Freeze
Red: Morgan Taylor Wish Upon a Starboard
Green: Stella Chroma Fenway
Lighter Blue: Girly Bits Forget Me? NOT!
Darker Blue: Jessica Cosmetics Blue
Yellow: Girly Bits Saffron, Saffroff
Orange: Jessica Pumpkin Spice
| Handpainted Floral Spring Nail Art |
I originally planned to do only accent nails with this art but it was actually super simple and so I committed to all ten nails! I started with the red roses, then the stems, then the blue flowers, and lastly the yellow flowers. It ended up being mostly dots and blobs! How easy! I used my striper brush for the stems and accents in the roses.
The entire manicure took about 40 minutes, which I didn't mind since this is my "me" time! It's nice to put on Netflix and just get to painting!
| Handpainted Floral Spring Nail Art |
| Handpainted Floral Spring Nail Art |
| Handpainted Floral Spring Nail Art |
And I wanted to share what this manicure looked like NINE days later! I ended up just being so busy, that I didn't get a chance to change my nail art. I had a tiny bit of tip wear, but the wear was amazing! My right hand wasn't as perfect since I'm a righty, but wow, incredibly impressed!
| Handpainted Floral Spring Nail Art |
I have a few more floral Irotoiro designs that I want to re-create. I'm just so in love with their looks! Give their IG a follow if you haven't already.
Stella Chroma: SHOP, Facebook, Instagram
Girly Bits: SHOP, Facebook, Instagram
Jessica Cosmetics: SHOP, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
Products in the post were provided for honest review.
Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

0 Yorumlar