Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Potion Polish "Mirage"


Hello lovelies!

I have a new-to-me indie brand for you today: Potion Polish! When the maker, Courtney, came out with The Dunes Collection, I fell in love. The first polish of the collection I'll show you is "Mirage":


"Mirage" is a sandy linear holo with silver and gold holo glitter and gold microflakies. It is royal glitter goodness. Opaque in two coats and dream-like application, it can be worn with or without top coat. This time I used top coat, because I was going to stamp it later. 


It's so cool, even without direct sunlight the rainbow shines through...

What to pair it with? This was tricky. I wanted to do something else than the classic black (which would always look good). So I opted for bright blue:


I used BPS blue stamping polish and BP-L003.  That's it! Lol!



What do you think of this shade? And my pairing it with blue? Let me know!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar