Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Heart Signal 2' Song Dae "The best performer? Hyun Joo Lim"

<p>Heart Signal 2 star cast Song Dae released a photo album additionally.</p><p>Song Dae attracted attention with intense style and makeup that girl crashed with the recent digital magazine Geo Ami Korea (GIOAMI KOREA). If it was an image of fresh and feminine charm, this time we showed a sexy and charismatic figure through a smoky makeup and a neutral fashion in this gravure.</p><p>Especially in the Heart Signal Season 2, the legs and the waist hidden for winter shooting obviously got an eye out.</p><p>Song Dae said, It seems that tears came in with a lack of satisfaction.I cried out the day when I left the Signal house and the day when the main broadcast finished.I came out at the Signal house in January this year and then 5 We monitored the performers for a month as well, and we monitored the broadcast together, every Friday, we gathered together among the people who were being spared, What we do now, I have to see you next Friday Languages ​​were exchanged. I feel lonely though its cool though a long long way is over. </p><p>When asking about the performers who became best friends through Heart Signal, surprising answers came back. He is (Im) Hyun Joo.It is close to the house.It is about ten minutes away by car, so I often see it, he laughed.</p><p>Just because it is a program concept to trace love affair psychology, I was concerned about the reaction of entertainers who analyze psychology in the studio and performers of analysts and Pyeongdul. When asking Who is the most accurate Signal judge? Who is Yotonha he replied Dr. Young-eun.</p><p>Song Dae said, Because it is a psychological health specialist physicist, I think that psychological analysis was also very scientific, near real as well as close to me, all the performers were surprised, surprised the studio I can not see everything in the Signal house as I see only the books, but both doctors were honored almost all of the performers psychology, Was this author of the writer taught? I have heard the doubt. We analyzed the character and behavior pattern of each performer well and explained it. </p>

"Heart Signal 2" star cast Song Dae released a photo album additionally.

Song Dae attracted attention with intense style and makeup that girl crashed with the recent digital magazine Geo Ami Korea (GIOAMI KOREA). If it was an image of fresh and feminine charm, this time we showed a sexy and charismatic figure through a smoky makeup and a neutral fashion in this gravure.

Especially in the "Heart Signal Season 2", the legs and the waist hidden for winter shooting obviously got an eye out.

Song Dae said, "It seems that tears came in with a lack of satisfaction.I cried out the day when I left the Signal house and the day when the main broadcast finished.I came out at the Signal house in January this year and then 5 We monitored the performers for a month as well, and we monitored the broadcast together, every Friday, we gathered together among the people who were being spared, "What we do now, I have to see you next Friday" Languages ​​were exchanged. I feel lonely though it's cool though a long long way is over. "

When asking about the performers who became best friends through "Heart Signal", surprising answers came back. He is "(Im) Hyun Joo.It is close to the house.It is about ten minutes away by car, so I often see it," he laughed.

Just because it is a program concept to trace love affair psychology, I was concerned about the reaction of entertainers who analyze psychology in the studio and performers of analysts and Pyeongdul. When asking "Who is the most accurate Signal judge? Who is Yotonha" he replied "Dr. Young-eun".

Song Dae said, "Because it is a psychological health specialist physicist, I think that psychological analysis was also very scientific, near real as well as close to me, all the performers were surprised, surprised the studio I can not see everything in the Signal house as I see only the books, but both doctors were honored almost all of the performers' psychology, "Was this author of the writer taught?" I have heard the doubt. We analyzed the character and behavior pattern of each performer well and explained it. "

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar