As I am preparing to move in with my poor boyfriend in a few months time, I am also getting very interested in home stuff.
I have always been interested in home stuff as anyone reading this blog will know. However now, its really interested as I haven't had a proper home to myself in a long time. I live in a small apartment here but its only home for eight months. Although I was supposed to be moving so I never relaxed into it.
I like it but its not home. I want to have a base where I feel comfortable to relax in. So today these milk bottles caught my eye.
They are going into Tiger next month. Not to mention that they are available in different sizes and only €1- €2 depending on the size you want. I love this. I am so sick of plastic water bottles in the fridge so this is a great alternative.
Not to mention that I wanted to start making this vodka/fruit thing as well so these are perfect for that!
Coming to stores in April.




0 Yorumlar