Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lee Jung-hyeun, today (7th) marriage..."Gong Hyo-jin and Son Ye-jin congratulated him."

Singer and actor Lee Jung-hyeun said he received a message of congratulations from fellow entertainers.Lee Jung-hyuns marriage ceremony was held at the Shilla Hotel in Jung-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 7th.Lee Jung-hyun said, I am younger than me, but I am mature, he said, but I am good.Ive never fought in a year or so.I dont know if Im envious, but among my fellow entertainers who havent marriage yet, Gong Hyo-jin and Son Ye-jin gave me an insider this morning.I feel nervous and nervous. I am so grateful.Lee Jung-hyun marriages privately with her boyfriend, an orthopedic surgeon aged three years younger.

Singer and actor Lee Jung-hyeun said he received a message of congratulations from fellow entertainers.

Lee Jung-hyun's marriage ceremony was held at the Shilla Hotel in Jung-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 7th.

Lee Jung-hyun said, "I am younger than me, but I am mature," he said, "but I am good." “I’ve never fought in a year or so.”

“I don’t know if I’m envious, but among my fellow entertainers who haven’t marriage yet, Gong Hyo-jin and Son Ye-jin gave me an insider this morning. I feel nervous and nervous. I am so grateful.”

Lee Jung-hyun marriages privately with her boyfriend, an orthopedic surgeon aged three years younger.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar