If you have checked out the most recent Vineyard Vines catalog, then you may have noticed yours truly on page 34! Katie from Let's Be Preppy let me know that I was in it and it was too fun to find myself in the catalog! I've loved hearing from everyone on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/E-mail etc. letting me know that they found me!
This is actually the second time I am in the catalog... the first time was summer 2009 when I submitted a picture of cCm and I (above... we are such babies!!! I was 18 and cCm was 14). This time, it is a picture of my big dLn and I... however, I am not sure how they got the picture because I didn't submit it... sneaky, sneaky, VV!
I'm thinking that maybe I should submit this picture of cCm and I in the Georgetown Vineyard Vines! cCm and I do love our whale hats and Vineyard Vines, of course!
Did you see my big and I in the catalog? Have you been in the Vineyard Vines catalog? If you have a picture of you or friends in Vineyard Vines, you can submit your photo, here! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe



0 Yorumlar