


Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo, is a diverce.
On Wednesday, actor Song Joong-ki submitted an application for divorce mediation while his wife, Song Hye-kyo, was staying abroad; this was already agreed upon. Song Hye-kyo was staying in Bangkok due to the shooting schedule, and arrived in the morning on the 27th (Today).
With the news of the two people's divorce and the sadness that is buried in the arranged comment, there has been a message from entertainment officials that the two have already been separated for several months.
So, just a month ago, at the TVN 'Asdal Chronicle' production presentation held on May 28, Song Joong-ki mentioned Song Hye-kyo.
Also, he said, "Wife is also a fan of Kim Young-hyun, Park Sang-yeon and Kim Won-seok." "I was a drama that I did in three or four years. I finished well because of it. "
Song Joong-ki's words can not predict or represent the relationship between the two at the time, but the public is saddened to see it with a different mind.
Photo: eNEWS DB

0 Yorumlar