The first time I saw pink used for holiday decorating was probably in the sixties with the advent of the early tinsel trees. Some of the new trees were white, and the spirit of the times invited experimentation with non-traditional schemes.
Rachel Ashwell took the impulse and ran around the block with it, and now some of us can't imagine a world without white, silver, and pastels, especially pink, mixed together in any season.
I tend to hoard my vintage pink "Shiny Brite" ornaments that work so well with the look because I haven't found a large number of them, and use them mostly as a kind of garnish.
But I'm finding their flavor just irresistible!
Thanks for stopping by for a taste!
I hope you're in the pink this weekend!
Ciao! for now!
Jacqueline
I'm joining How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday.
Click the link for more fabulous pink!

0 Yorumlar