For some reason I spent a lot of time in the kitchen this morning, right on up to now. After grocery shopping. Possible reasons:
It was overcast.
Two very overripe bananas. (Now a banana bread.)
Green onions on sale.
Red potatoes that needed to be eaten.
Need for protein (egg) from which cholesterol (yolk) can be removed. (Now potato salad.)
It was overcast.
Now, 2:00 p.m., the sun has come out, so I am going out. Bye!
But wait. Wasn't there an insight I hoped to share with you? Yes, it was about feeling on the outside looking in, confused, and odd. Like a bird banging itself against the sliding glass door. I do feel like that often, and recently. But why, if I'm a bird, would I want to get in? I am free! I can fly! I can sit on a branch and sing!
So, as I said, out I go! To gaze again at those bleeding hearts.


0 Yorumlar