I woke up this morning with a sore throat. Not surprising really as I always tend to get them when I'm run down. Sometimes it's prelude to a cold, but other times it goes without developing in to anything else. I'm really hoping that it's the latter this time.
It's been a particularly busy time over the past week, firstly as my dad was taken in to hospital last Friday so we've been backwards and forwards to the hospital visiting him. He's home now, thank goodness, but will have to go in again in the new year for an operation.
We've also felt like a taxi service this week, more so than usual, as Eleanor is performing in Peter Pan at The Carriageworks Theatre in Leeds, and it's an hour round trip to drop her off, and another hour round trip to pick her up. As the theatre is in the centre of Leeds, there's no convenient parking, so it takes two of us, one to drive round waiting whilst the other escorts her to and from the theatre. They rehearse there in the days leading up to opening night, 6pm till 10pm, so that adds to the run of days we're required to make this trip.
I went to see the play last night. Eleanor is taking the part of Tootles, one of the Lost Boys, but she's also understudy for Wendy and Mrs.Darling. It's been no mean feat learning three parts, but Eleanor's enjoyed every minute of it.

+(600x800).jpg)
0 Yorumlar