His blog, I mean! Such a dirty mind you have. But yes, superagent David Hale Smith (whose Galaxy of Stars includes Greg Rucka, Sean Doolittle, Victor Gischler, Michael Koryta, Theresa "T" Schwegel, Gary Phillips and some dorky Polish dude) has started his own blog entitled DHS Literary Show + Tell. Agent Smith promises it won't be all client pimpage. He'll also talk smack about the publishing world, as well as file odd slices of life from DHS Worldwide Headquarters in Dallas, Texas. Assisting David will be the wonderful and lovely-voiced Shauyi Tai. (I've never met her, only talked to her on the phone.) And I think some DHS clients will also guest-post from time to time. (Note to Schwegel: We're set on "Operation: Photos of a Drunken DHS At Bouchercon," right?)Anyway, welcome to the blogland, guys. You have no idea how much time is about to be sucked away from you...

0 Yorumlar