Do you remember that saying "don't look Ethel", was it a song or a tv programme ?
This is my unhealthy looking room from yesterday.
I intended swooping through it in the day.
Had to stop for a breather and a cuppa
and a look at what Postman Steve had brought me.
Postman Dave was on his day off.
They are all gifts from my lovely friend Tina Gilmore in Montgomery.
She has been having a destash.
People that have been following me for some time will know that I am queen of the faffers.
Consequently my room looks worse now than when I started.
So the only thing for you to see is the top of my roller shutter cabinet.
The rest of it you will have to wait for.
And the reason for this mass tidy up is because I want to start my new craft project.
I can't start anything without having a clear space and head as the mess blocks me creatively.
Doesn't that sound arty farty haha.
You will find some inspirational desks over at Julia's place if you pop over there







0 Yorumlar