Elvis Costello
& The Imposters
2002-04-16
Astoria Theatre
London, UK
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Introduction
02. My Little Blue Window
03. Waiting For The End Of The World
04. 45
05. Spooky Girlfriend
06. (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea
07. 15 Petals
08. Dust
09. Tart
10. Man Out Of Time
11. When I Was Cruel No. 2
12. I Hope You're Happy Now
13. Tear Off Your Own Head (It's A Doll Revolution)
14. Alibi
15. Band Introduction
16. You Belong To Me
17. Pump It Up
18. Episode Of Blonde
19. Lipstick Vogue
20. I Want You
& The Imposters
2002-04-16
Astoria Theatre
London, UK
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Introduction
02. My Little Blue Window
03. Waiting For The End Of The World
04. 45
05. Spooky Girlfriend
06. (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea
07. 15 Petals
08. Dust
09. Tart
10. Man Out Of Time
11. When I Was Cruel No. 2
12. I Hope You're Happy Now
13. Tear Off Your Own Head (It's A Doll Revolution)
14. Alibi
15. Band Introduction
16. You Belong To Me
17. Pump It Up
18. Episode Of Blonde
19. Lipstick Vogue
20. I Want You
In April 2002, Elvis Costello released his 19th studio album, entitled When I Was Cruel The disc climbed all the way to #20 on the Billboard album charts. The disc also was the first to showcase Costello's new backing band, The Impostors. This FM broadcast captures Elvis and The Impostors on tour in support of their new alum, in London on April 16, 2002, 19 years ago today.



0 Yorumlar