| 21/365: relaxing by candlelight |
I had a lovely gentle sort of day yesterday, flitting between piano, reading, emailing/texting with family and friends, and tidying up files and bookmarks on the laptop. The swelling on my knee reduced enough to use my knee brace except I couldn't find it and after some increasingly frantic searching I remembered what had happened to it ... it broke last time it was used and the consultant decided that I didn't need a replacement, all of which means that I'll have to manage without!
So, another day of resting to look forward to. It's the nutrition focus this morning, dealing with nutritional support for bones and muscles, so I'm hoping to pick up some useful tips. There's nothing else in the diary so I think it'll be a repeat of yesterday with maybe some time spent on the family tree as well.
The Chingri Bhapa & Pyaaz Pilau Rice recipe from yesterday's Indian cooking was very quick and easy. I had all the ingredients in, so I cooked it for my meal last night and I think it'll be a regular in future meal plans. Monica (the instructor) announced that in two weeks time she will be joined in the kitchen by Andy Yau, who is originally from Hong Kong, and they will be introducing us to some Indo-Chinese recipes, so I'm really looking forward to that and have added it to my diary.
I've arranged for the old piano to be collected on Tuesday evening so that will give me time to wash the floor in the music room before my new baby arrives on Wednesday afternoon. 😀😀

0 Yorumlar