 |
| Source: Google Image |
Asalamualaikum and Good morning, today I would share with you about my experience of leadership. Experience that I going to share being a Platoon Leader of my class. A few month ago, I was appointed by Regimental Officer to be a Platoon Leader. I was shocked at that time and don't know either want to accept or not. And then I accept it because I want to challenge my self. Learn from now to be a leader also good for my future carrier.
What I've learn from be a leader is it is not easy to be a leader. In my opinion the hard part to be a leader is whatever that leader make a decision, leader must responsible of the result of their decision. We all human that will always make mistake and wrong decision. So as a leader we must things several time and think about the result of the decision before make a decision. Second things that I learn is the work will be easy when all cooperate to do the work. So leader must know how to make all cooperate. Last thing that I learn from be a leader is communication is very important. Leader must know how to communicate with other. Not only that, leader also need to know how to talk or communicate with their superior in the proper way.
 |
| Source: Google Image |
That all I want shared about my experience of my leadership. Thank You.
 |
| Source: Google Image |
 |
| Source: Personal Camera |
0 Yorumlar