Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

More Disney's Animal Kingdom Rankings

ACCEPTABLE: DINOSAUR

I must admit I have always found this a rather silly attraction. In my head it is Indiana Jones in the dark with the dinosaurs who could not get a job at Jurassic Park over at Universal. However, I was reminded that there are many guests who have not ridden Indiana Jones so they don't realize the true potential of the ride mechanism. So I guess it is better than a Princess meet and greet and it has moved up a notch in my opinion. Also, did you know there is actually a real life animal in Dinoland U.S.A.? Look closely and you might spot the American Crocodile. 

EXCEPTIONAL: RESTAURANTOSAURUS


In this case, I am not referring to the food. I am concentrating on the interior design. Since this park is so bloody hot most of the time I find wandering through this restaurant fairly early in the day is a nice way to take a break. There is rarely anybody inside and you can spend some time looking at all the eye candy. I also rank the Mahararajah Jungle Trek as one of the best immersive environments that Disney (and landscape architecture firm EDAW) has ever created and the Flights of Wonder bird show as one of the best surprises in the park. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar