After a busy weekend, and an even busier Monday, here I am, back for another week's worth of comics. I had a headache that wouldn't go away, and wouldn't you know it, I went and worked out for an hour and a half and now it is gone!
Here is the list of my new books for the week:
Batman #652
Blue Beetle #2
Catwoman #54
Checkmate #1
Crisis Aftermath The Battle For Bludhaven #2 (of 6)
Hawkgirl #51
Ion #1 (of 12)
Seven Soldiers Frankenstein #4 (of 4)
Supergirl & the Legion of Super Heroes #17
Villains United Infinite Crisis Special
Invincible #31
Amazing Spider-Man #531
Astonishing X-Men #14
Black Panther #15
Fantastic Four #537
Four #29
New Avengers Annual #1
Sentry #8 (of 8)
Storm #3 (of 6)
Thing #6
Ultimate Fantastic Four #29
Wolverine #41
X-Factor #6
The new Crappy Wizard #176- but I am stupid and keep buying it!
Have a great week!

0 Yorumlar