Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Heart Inspiration

Hello my friends!  As you may be aware, this time of year I am a heart-aholic.  So.. on Facebook I started a group a few years back called "We Love Lucy II".  I am in the Ravelry group called "We Love Lucy" but I spend more time on FB so I thought.. why don't I start a group here?  WELL.. it's done well my little group and now we're up to 2,259 members!  The page is dedicated to those crafters who are inspired by Lucy at Attic25 blog fame.  To join the group on Facebook, click the link above for "We Love Lucy II" and then click on the button there to "Join Group".  I'd love to see you there and lots of wonderful crochet ideas are shared.  Which brings me to a new project that I found there.  Here is a link to the lady who created the pattern - Crochet Milan.  I had just the colors I need in KnitPicks Curio cotton thread!!  I plan to launch into this over the weekend.  


I have a big girl camera that scares me.  It's a Nikon D5100.  I was so confuzled when I tried to use it when I got it that I put it in the closet and tried not to think about it.  My first attempts at a moon shot was a big fuzzy white blob.  I got it out the other day and charged up the battery and had to try to remember HOW TO TURN IT ON.. gah.. and how to change the zoom lens to the regular one.. gah.. and how to take a photo.. GAH.. but this is one of the photos I got with it.  My lighted Valentine tableau.  


Trying out a closeup.  


And trying it out on a flower on a new orchid that Travis and Kristi got for me.  To be honest I'm not that sold on the BGC.  It's heavy as heck and I don't think these photos are any better than my pocket sized Lumix!  Oh well.  I still think I might need a Lumix middle of the road camera that has a better zoom than my pocket one.. I want better photos of the swans and the moon.  :-)


It's a swim day.. and we have no weekend plans.  How about you?  ((hugs)), Teresa :-) 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar