Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Two of our most common Hawks in Florida


There are lots of Hawks here in Florida and this past week we saw two of our most common hawks right in our own neighborhood. A good opportunity to try out my new camera by zooming in on them.


This Red-tailed Hawk was in the tall Pine tree behind our house.


He called and called while I clicked away.


He had beautiful markings!

And then my hubby grabbed my camera and took these of a Red-shouldered Hawk that was perched on the roof of the house across the street.


What gorgeous rich colors!


He's a beauty too.


I'm still pointing my camera at anything that stands still and a few things that don't! lol


I thought these wildflowers looked dreamy.


And I think this is Horsemint.


Stand still! I'll take YOUR pic!!! heehee!

I’m joining Saturday’s critters HERE

and I’d Rather B Birdin’. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar