Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wet Monday in Wales

The weather pundits were right for once, the rain came in during the morning and it has rained off and on ever since. I finished the ironing and did some sorting out in the sewing room.
I have almost finished the binding on a quilt and have another one pinned and ready to quilt, I just need to decide what colour thread to use.


This has been in the WIP pile for far too long. It is just 4 Churn Dash Blocks, I used a solid Turquoise, white and 2 prints from Savannah Bop. 


I have now used a third print from the collection for the binding, I have made it extra wide and put most of that to the back. I wanted to lift the solid orange backing.


Scrappy Trip around the World is now layered and pin basted, it is far too big to quilt on the frame, so will be quilted on the work station.

My second hat is done and I am working away on my crochet blanket.

I made a batch of green tomato chutney and had planned to make another batch, when I checked the greenhouse I found that the tomatoes were ripening fast.
No problem, I made red tomato chutney, used red onions and dark brown sugar and it looks good.


The combination of chutney simmering and curry cooking gently has filled the kitchen gloriously.

Dinner was a Cauliflower and Chick pea curry, the recipe is on my other blog.
All in all it has been a good day, tomorrow will be more of the same, no more chutney though, maybe a cake instead.

                    TTFN                                                    Pam

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar