A few weeks ago Amazon had a special offer: 3 games for the prize of 50€... as usual I couldn't resist and ordered Assassins Creed 2 Platinum, God of War 3 Platinum and Dead Space 2.
As you can see Dead Space 2 and God of War 3 arrived today... bad timing, because tomorrow is the release date for Duke Nukem Forever. Also Alice: Madness Returns is released next week. So many good games to go, so less time... *sigh*
This means a looooot of distraction in the near future but the good news is that today also the bitz arrived that I need to complete my Todbringer squad.
The three smaller piles of bitz on the right are those I have use for, the big pile on the left are the bitz that are useless for me. The seller also included some additional bitz, in this case bases. I guess it's to balance the shipping costs.
There are a some more things to come so stay tuned.
Cheers

0 Yorumlar