Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Readers Have Spoken!

Thanks to everyone for voting. I think that all involved got a chance to vote. It wasn't close, the majority have spoken and I will "rip it and ship it!". All the wax shown here plus a whole bunch of loose packs will be ripped this week and divided up team by team. I will get everything in the mail a week from Monday. There is close to 300 packs worth of cards here and I am optimistic that there will be some good stuff in the rip so I think some of you will be very happy. At the very least I think everyone will have 50 or more cards of their favorite team. If I haven't traded with you recently, please resend me your address. Also, PLEASE do post your take on your own blogs. Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding. I was really excited about this rip, but I got overwhelmed. I hope that everyone will be happy when they get their cards. Thanks again. Go Rays! troll out.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar