Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A blast of rare TTM requests…hoping for 100% return here!

I am going to keep this one short and sweet.  I finally got off my butt and prepared some long desired TTM requests.  This was a fairly selective batch and I went so far as to pre approve a couple before sending.  I also targeted a couple of previous successes and my hope here is that I will get 100% returns.

Here is who I sent off too and if I get my cards back, I will highlight each return here in a new blog entry.  I am fairly excited and hope that this may spark more of it, something I have failed to do for years.

Bobby Doerr (Previous success and HOF TTMer.  He turns 99 in 3 days!!) - SUCCESS!
Bill Haas (Former 1960s Dodger prospect) - :(
Jimmie Hall (1960s Twins player and previously impossible to find signature) - SUCCESS
Ron Kittle (Facebook Ron!) - SUCCESS!
Kevin Pasley (Former 1970s Dodgers/Mariners prospect) - SUCCESS!
Aaron Pointer (More to come if he returns my card) - SUCCESS!
Ronnie Walden (Former 1990s Dodgers prospect) - SUCCESS!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar