Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good Fences and Photo Art - Feb. 5, 2015



Hello & Welcome.

Won't you join me for some fun with Good Fences and then some Photo Art.



First up let's join Theresa (The Run-a-round Ranch Report) for
GOOD FENCES.


I spotted this rather interesting gate last fall while driving around.  This house had a "For Sale" sign on it.  I didn't go up to look inside but just took this photo from the sidewalk.  It sort of reminded me of a medieval castle entrance for some reason.

Next to the house was the garage and wouldn't you know, it had the same sort of gate like entrance.


So do you think you'd want to live here?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next up I'm joining Cherie (The Froelich Diaries) and NF BildVerkstad for some Photo Art Fun.  Just click on the links and you'll be taken to their blogs.

I played around with trees again this week.  I'll include starting photos so you can see where my process went as I played around.

Be sure to click to enlarge the photos.  This was my starting point.  A shot of some trees across the street the other night when we had about 5 minutes of sunlight.





I came up with this version which I call,  Fiery Trees

Next up I decided to do a more "wintery" look so I came up with this version.


This one I combined 2 photos. The original trees and this photo:


Rain droplets on tree branches.  I gave it an edit so that the droplets look a bit like "bokeh" which is the theme for NF Digital Art Meme this week.
 
 
Still playing around I added a photo of our cat Snickers to the tree image:
 


I also adjust the color levels and such and came up with this version:
 
 
 
 
I used Pic Monkey and BeFunky again to edit all of these pieces of Art Work.
 
I hope you have enjoyed your stay here.  Don't forget to visit the Memes linked above.






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar