Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Christmas Goodies

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and that you got to spend it with your loved ones. I haven't had much time to update my blog since I have been quite busy (and lazy, haha) during the Christmas time, but Its really good to be back again, missed you guys so much :)

I thought I would share the beauty related products I got for Christmas, I would love to hear what Santa brought you so please leave it in the comments below :)




♥ Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. This is a perfume that I have been eyeing for the longest time, it smells really good.


♥ H&M Gift Card. I love getting gift cards because then I can buy something that I really want + lets not forget about the amazing sales haha :)


♥ Korres - All I want Collection. I love this little set with 4 mini products, a body butter, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner. Im very impressed with the sizes of these mini products, amazing :)




♥ Eyeshadow from Mist Stockholm. This is a brand that I have never heard about, excited to try this. It looks beautiful :)




♥ Dazzlesphere Pink Lipgloss Ornament.




♥ 6 Snowglobe Eye Shadows/Sultry. Im obsessed with the packaging of this product, love the snowglobe, its so pretty, cant stop shaking it haha :)




♥ MAC Lipstick in Snob.


♥ MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell.






♥ MAC Paint Pot in Painterly.


♥ Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.

My boyfriend got me the My Studio 20 Complete Tabletop Photo Studio which I am beyond excited about. I can't wait to play around with it and see how my pictures turns out. Just talking about it makes so excited haha. It really motivates me to do more blog posts now :)

What did you get for Christmas? :)
Love, Christine

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar