Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hoppy Easter Card


Easter is on it's way! I don't have any grandchildren but the kid in me still loves to color eggs every year! I will be celebrating this Easter with family at my house with a ham dinner and plenty of deviled eggs! Everybody loves deviled eggs here!
Today I made a Easter card to share with you using LeighSBDesigns Bunny Balleigh Monster.
This quirky guy is adorable and doesn't mind that he's in vivid pink marker!  He brings his gift of colored eggs along with his own favorite carrot snack to wish everyone a Hoppy Easter! 💛 Tee

I would like to enter him in the following challenges:



LeighSBDesigns Challenge #4 Celebrations





Dragonfly Dreams April Challenge- Spring/Easter



Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #541  Bunnies








The Four Seasons April Challenge Anything Goes Spring


                                   
                                          DL. Art April Challenge

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar